Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Buy a business

If you are looking for a business to buy, we can help you. With our own listings and those in the BBANE MLS system, we have over 100 businesses available for sale. For a list of the businesses that we currently have available, go to our Listings.

A knowledgeable buyer is our best customer. We represent the seller, but we are not going to sell a business without a buyer so we want to help you buy a business. We offer a FREE consultation at our office to buyers .

We have experience and training in buying and selling businesses and can answer the questions you have about buying a business. Do you know:

* What do businesses sell for? Where can you find out this information? How can I analyze if the price is reasonable?
* Where can I get a business loan?
* What are the steps in buying a business?
* What should my lawyer and accountant do?
* How can I determine if the information the seller is giving me is accurate?
* How do I prepare an offer?
For more information visit www.mabusinessbrokers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment